Open Positions @ SIT
Corporate Financial Administrator
The Corporate Financial Administrator is responsible for assisting in
multiple financial activities relating to company financial activities, bi-weekly payroll
functions and benefits administration. This includes timely and accurate reporting of payroll
data for the company employees. Integrity, trustworthiness and strong attention to detail are
crucial for this role.
Financial Accounting Administration:
- Prepare and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Prepare financial management reports
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
- Accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Assist in accounts receivable and accounts payable processes (invoicing, account reconciliations, bank deposits, process adjustments, etc)
- Preparation and administration of payroll for all company employees, while auditing payroll processing reports for accuracy.
- Prepare journal entries and forms, such as records of employment, income tax forms, and remittances.
- Issue ad hoc, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports including all year end processing.
- Take and handle all inquiries arising from questions about payroll.
- Implement salary increases, bonuses, commissions, and so on in accordance with instructions given.
- Maintain detailed records and documentation of payroll functions for audit purposes, in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations, remittances and cheque requests for garnishments.
Group Benefits Administration:
- Administration of employee programs (e.g. health benefits, Employee Assistance Programs etc.
- Administer Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD) programs.
- Prepare and distribute reports, employee manuals, benefit package descriptions, and other publications.
- Preparing monthly remittances and cheque requests for group insurance payments.
- Handle all inquiries and complaints regarding benefits.
- College or University education in Accounting or pursuing professional accounting accreditation.
- Minimum of 3 years payroll experience for salaried employees.
- Advanced proficiency with Sage Simply Accounting system.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office software, particularly Excel.
- Strong working knowledge of income tax forms, Records of Employment, health benefits programs, sick pay, and retirement plans.
- Experience in all year end processing activities (i.e., T4s).
- Must be able to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your resume to:
We thank all individuals who apply, please no phone calls. Only those who
are called for interviews will be contacted. We keep all resumes on file for one year.